Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Carving Up Some Fun

Hi Scrappy friends! I am continuing in my project of getting some older Halloween pictures scrapped. Today I wanted to share with you my latest layout. I have recently loved using the sketches on the Stuck?! Sketches site for inspiration. I used the October 1st Challenge layout as my guide. Here is the layout - I just loved it!
 
and here is the layout that I came up with:
For my layout I used the adorable That Old Black Magic Kit from Design by Dani that I picked up over on Snap Click Supply.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Happy October! 

5 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What fabulous photos and an awesome page! Love all your embellishing. Great job with the sketch! So happy you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such fun photos and a pretty layout to go with them. The papers are great- I especially like the title. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Oh this is so fun! Love all of the Halloween elements! Your digital pages are so inspiring! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

Stunning photos and wonderful colours to compliment them. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches! Especially love the stitching.

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow what an awesome layout Tya!! and such fun photos!! Love it that I keep seeing you at Stuck?! Sketches!