Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hello Fall 2003 Digital Page

Hi Scrapping friends - I have been loving getting some of my fall photos scrapbooked and have loved hunting around the internet for awesome kits and sketches to use. After hunting around I stumbled upon the Creative Scrappers site and they have super cute sketches so I decided to try out their latest #300 Sketch seen here:
 
Isn't is so fun? I am sucker for anything grid themed so I came up with this fun Fall themed layout:
I used the adorable Hello Fall Digital Collection from Simple Stories for my layout -the colors were perfect! 
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at my layout! Let me know if you have any other fun sketch sites you like to visit!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Rachel said...

Love this, just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

Chocoscrapaholic said...

What a beautiful layout - you just can't go wrong with Simple Stories! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!