Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Echo Park Halloween Town Boo Card

Hi there everyone! It's Tya and I am here on the blog today sharing with you a card I made using the adorable Halloween Town collection! I love this line so much!
This card was a lot of fun to put together!This card measures 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 and I used a piece of white cardstock to make the card base. I then layered a piece of the Bewitching Pumpkins plaid paper for the background. I love when Halloween collections include the color purple - I loved the purple chevron pattern on the B side of the Journaling Cards paper. I trimmed the 2 edges of that paper into a banner shape and added it to the card with some foam tape.


I cut the letters out on my Silhouette Cameo in blue, orange and green cardstock. I tied a piece of white crochet thread to the letter B. I also added an "Eek" sticker and punched out some stars with paper punch and added them to the letters. I love the cute ghostie peeking out from behind the letter don't you? I added some enamel dots in the bottom right corner as well.

In the bottom left corner I added another embellishment cluster here. I added a banner sticker, a pumpkin sticker and a few more hand punched starts. Enamel dots were also added. I also cut a zig zag border from a Silhouette cut file out of black cardstock and layered that under the purple chevron paper for some added texture.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pick up this darling collection and make lots of cute Halloween themed cards of your own! Happy crafting!

Supplies used:
-Halloween Town Collection Kit
-White cardstock
-Black Cardstock
-White crochet thread
-Enamel Dots
-Star hand punch
-Foam Tape and Pop Dots
-Silhouette Cameo

No comments: