Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Good Day Sunshine Card- Echo Park

 (insert blog photo here)
Hi there - Tya here sharing with you a happy little card featuring the sweet Good Day Sunshine collection. Boy, do I just adore this collection so much! The colors are stunning! So bright and cheery! I just want it to be summer right now!  To make the card I started off with a white cardstock base and  then layered a piece of blue floral paper from the 6x6 paper pad as the background.
 (insert photo 1 here)
I cut out 2 rectangles from the Stitched Rectangle Die cut. The larger rectangle from some pink dot 6x6 pattern paper and then a smaller rectangle from some white cardstock. I layered these on the background. I used a bright yellow tag from the Frames and Tags Ephemera and placed it on the card. I located a plaid frame and added to the card with  some foam tape. I  added a pinwheel sticker and 2 enamel dots up in the right corner.
 (insert photo 2 here)
I then located the "Life is Better in the Summer" tag from the Frames and Tags Ephemera and  added it to the card base with foam tape. I decorated the tag further with a cute mason jar chipboard piece and a lemon and cherry sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet. These pieces have foam tape behind them as well. I also added a teal enamel dot in the bottom corner.
(insert Photo 3 here)
To finish off the card I added a cute teal dot grosgrain bow along the bottom for some added texture.

If you haven't had a chance to take a peek at this gorgeous line, you should! It is so fun! You will want an ice cold glass of lemonade when you are done- I  promise! I hope I have inspired you  to pick this line up and create some Good Day Sunshine projects of  your own! Happy Crafting! 

SUPPLIES:
-Foam Tape
-Teal polka dot grosgrain ribbon


No comments: