Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Spring Market Card - Carta Bella

Hello there- it's Tya up on the blog today sharing a handmade card featuring the lovely Spring Market line by Carta Bella. Wow is this line gorgeous! I love the homey feel of this line. The colors are simply beautiful.




The wood paneling paper in the 6x6 paper pad were the perfect background for the card. I loved the look of the paper to build the other layers on to. I used some pretty pink patterned paper also found in the 6x6 paper pad and used the Stitched Rectangle die cut to make the next layer.  I then started using some frames, tags and chipboard to decorate the front of the card:

I wanted to add a few delicate touches to the card so I die cut some leaves from the Jolly Branch Trio die cut and then add a few sprinkles of some enamel dots in the corners. I added some white crochet thread to the tags to finish the card off.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to pick up this beautiful collection and make some cards to send to your special friends. Happy crafting!

Products used:
-Spring Market 6x6 paper pad
-Spring Market Element Sticker
-Spring Market Chipboard Accents
-Spring Market Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Spring Market Enamel Dots
-White Felt Cardstock
-Jolly Branch Trio Die Set
-Stitched Rectangle Die Set
-White Crochet Thread
-Foam Tape


No comments: