Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wish Upon a Star Card - Echo Park


Hi there everyone! It's Tya up on the blog today! Boy does making this card give me "Disney Fever"! I want to hop on a plane and get to the Happiest Place on Earth right now! If you are a Disney lover like me, this  line is for you!

To make this card I used a kraft card base and layered the plaid and yellow dot papers from the 6x6 paper pad for the background.I tied a 24 inch piece of black and white twine around the middle and tied it in a bow on the bottom. I used the cute black dot frame as a base to add a chipboard castle and some firework stickers. 

For the sentiment I turned to the Frames and Tags Ephemera and found the "Imagine" die cut and  added it to the top of the castle with foam tape. I added some enamel stars on top of the castle and and sentiment as well.


To finish the card off, I  added a kraft cloud sticker, a chipboard cloud sticker and a cute enamel balloon to the top right corner.
This was such a fun card to put together! This collection has oodles of fun icons and sayings that I  can't wait to use on my next magical project! Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies:
-Wish Upon a Star 6x6 Paper Pad
-Wish Upon a Star Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Wish Upon a Star Enamel Shapes
-Wish Upon a Star Chipboard  Accents
-Wish Upon a Star Element Sticker Sheet
-4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Kraft Cardstock
-Foam Tape
-Black and White Bakers Twine

No comments: